Streusel-Topped Mincemeat Pie
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 (27 oz.) jar None Such® Ready-to-Use Classic Original Mincemeat
- OR 1 (27 oz.) jar None Such® Ready-to-Use Brandy and Rum Mincemeat
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pastry pie crust
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans or walnuts
- Step 1
MOVE oven rack to lowest position in bottom of oven. Heat oven to 375°F.
- Step 2
BEAT butter, brown sugar and salt in medium bowl with mixer on high speed until light and fluffy. Blend in flour and oats just until crumbly.
- Step 3
SPOON mincemeat into pie crust, spreading evenly. Sprinkle evenly with nuts, if desired. Finely crumble streusel mixture over filling.
- Step 4
BAKE on bottom rack 50 minutes or until crust is golden brown and filling begins to bubble. Cover with foil during last 20 minutes to avoid over-browning. Cool completely on wire rack.
- Step 6
Reconstitute 2 (9 oz.) packages condensed mincemeat according to package instructions. Prepare recipe as directed above, but substitute cooled, reconstituted mincemeat for 1 (27 oz.) jar of mincemeat.
To Use None Such® Condensed Mincemeat