Streusel-Topped Coffee Cake
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons cold butter
- 1/2 cup chopped nuts
- COFFEE CAKE
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 3/4 cup Sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1/2 cup Milk
- 1 1/3 cups None Such® Ready-to-Use Classic Original Mincemeat
- OR 1 1/3 cups None Such® Brandy and Rum Mincemeat
- Step 1
For Topping: COMBINE brown sugar, flour and cinnamon in small bowl; cut in butter until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts.
- Step 2
For Coffee Cake: HEAT oven 375°F. Spray 9-inch square baking pan with no-stick cooking spray. Stir together flour, baking powder and salt in small bowl.
- Step 3
BEAT butter and sugar in large bowl until fluffy; beat in egg. On low speed, add milk alternately with flour mixture; blend well. Stir in mincemeat. Spread batter in prepared baking pan. Sprinkle with streusel topping.
- Step 4
BAKE 35 to 40 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Serve warm.