Pumpkin Nut Bread
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 1/2 teaspoons Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 cups Granulated sugar
- 2/3 cup All-Vegetable Shortening
- 4 large eggs
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin (about 2 cups)
- 1/2 cup Water
- 1 (9-ounce) package None Such® Classic Original Condensed Mincemeat crumbled
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- Step 1
PLACE rack in lower half of oven. Preheat oven to 350°F. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon and baking powder.
- Step 2
BEAT sugar and shortening in large bowl, until fluffy. Add eggs, pumpkin and water; mix well. Stir in flour mixture, mincemeat and nuts.
- Step 3
TURN into two greased 9x5-inch loaf pans. Bake 55-60 minutes or until toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes. Remove from pans. Cool completely. Store leftovers covered at room temperature.