- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 3/4 cup sugar, divided
- 2 large eggs
- 1 (15 oz.) can pumpkin
- 1 (9 oz.) package None Such® Classic Original Condensed Mincemeat crumbled
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 400°F. Spray 24 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Step 2
COMBINE flour, baking powder, 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice and salt in small bowl; set aside.
- Step 3
BEAT butter, sweetened condensed milk and 1/2 cup sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Step 4
ADD pumpkin; mix well. Gradually stir in flour mixture only until moistened. Stir in mincemeat. Fill prepared muffin cups 3/4 full. Combine remaining 1/4 cup sugar and 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice; sprinkle evenly over muffins.
- Step 5
BAKE 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Remove from pans; serve warm.