Orange Spice Muffins
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 3/4 cup Milk
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- 3 cups biscuit baking mix
- 1 (9 oz.) package None Such® Classic Original Condensed Mincemeat crumbled
- 2 tablespoons sugar mixed with 2 tsps. ground cinnamon
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 375°F. Spray 18 muffin cups with no-stick cooking spray or line with paper liners.
- Step 2
BEAT sugar and butter in large bowl until fluffy. Add egg, milk, orange juice and orange peel; mix well. Stir in biscuit mix and mincemeat only until moistened (do not overmix). Fill muffin cups 3/4 full. Sprinkle cinnamon sugar mixture evenly over muffins.
- Step 3
BAKE 22 to 25 minutes or until golden brown. Turn out of pan immediately. Serve warm.