Mince Cheesecake Pie
- 1 (9-inch) unbaked pie crust
- 1 (27 oz.) jar None Such® Ready-to-Use Classic Original Mincemeat
- OR 1 (27 oz.) jar None Such® Brandy and Rum Mincemeat
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated orange peel divided
- 2 (3 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Step 1
PLACE rack in lowest position in oven. Heat oven to 425°F. Combine mincemeat and 1 teaspoon orange peel in small bowl; turn into pie crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- Step 2
BEAT cream cheese and sugar in small bowl until fluffy. Add eggs, vanilla and remaining 1/2 teaspoon orange peel; mix well. Pour over mincemeat.
- Step 3
REDUCE oven temperature to 350°F. Bake 25 minutes longer or until set. Cool. Serve warm or chilled. Garnish as desired.