Layered Cheesecake Bars
- 1 (9 oz.) package None Such® Classic Original Condensed Mincemeat
- 1 1/4 cups Water
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 cup finely chopped walnuts
- 1/2 cup Butter softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk divided
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 24 walnut halves or additional chopped walnuts
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350ºF. Crumble mincemeat into medium saucepan; add water. Bring to a boil over high heat. Cook and stir 1 minute. Cool completely.
- Step 2
STIR together flour, salt and walnuts in medium bowl; set aside.
- Step 3
BEAT butter in large bowl with mixer on high speed until fluffy. Gradually blend in 1/3 cup sweetened condensed milk. Beat in flour mixture until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Press onto bottom of ungreased 13 x 9-inch baking pan to form a crust. Top with mincemeat, spreading evenly.
- Step 4
BEAT cream cheese in medium bowl with mixer until fluffy. Gradually beat in remaining sweetened condensed milk, eggs and vanilla. Carefully pour over mincemeat. Top evenly with walnut halves.
- Step 5
BAKE 30 minutes or until top is set. Cool 30 minutes. Cover and chill. Remove from refrigerator 15 minutes before serving.