Holiday Pumpkin Treats
- 1 3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1/3 cup Sugar
- 1 cup cold butter
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1 (27 oz.) jar None Such® Ready-to-Use Classic Original Mincemeat
- OR 1 (27 oz.) jar None Such® Brandy and Rum Mincemeat
- 1 (15 oz.) can (2 cups) pumpkin
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 425°F. Combine flour, brown sugar and sugar in large bowl; cut in butter with pastry blender or 2 knives until mixture resembles coarse crumbs. Stir in nuts.
- Step 2
RESERVE 1 1/2 cups crumb mixture; press remaining crumb mixture onto bottom of 13 x 9-inch baking dish. Spoon mincemeat over crust.
- Step 3
COMBINE remaining ingredients in small bowl; mix well. Pour over mincemeat. Top with reserved crumb mixture.
- Step 4
BAKE 15 minutes; reduce oven to 350°F. Bake an additional 40 minutes or until golden brown around edges. Cool. Cut into squares. Serve warm or at room temperature, topped with ice cream, if desired.