Creamy Fruit 'N Walnut Cheesecake
Prep Time 35 min
Cook Time N/A
- 1 1/4 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup Sugar
- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 oz.) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 1/4 cup Lemon juice
- 1 1/3 cups None Such® Ready-to-Use Classic Original Mincemeat
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- 1 cup (1/2 pint) heavy cream, whipped
- Sour cream and additional walnuts for garnish, if desired
- Step 1
COMBINE graham cracker crumbs, sugar and butter in small bowl; press onto bottom of 9-inch springform pan.
- Step 2
BEAT cream cheese until fluffy in large bowl. Gradually beat in sweetened condensed milk until smooth.
- Step 3
SPRINKLE gelatin over lemon juice in small saucepan; let stand 1 minute. Stir over low heat until gelatin dissolves. Add to cream cheese mixture with mincemeat, walnuts and lemon peel; mix well. Fold in whipped cream; pour into prepared pan.
- Step 4
CHILL 4 hours or until set. Garnish with sour cream and additional walnuts, if desired.