Chocolate Orange Balls
- 2 (9 oz.) packages chocolate wafer cookies crushed (about 4 1/2 cups crumbs)
- 1 (9 oz.) package None Such® Classic Original Condensed Mincemeat crumbled
- 1 (14 oz.) can Eagle Brand Sweetened Condensed Milk
- 1 1/3 cups flaked coconut
- 1 cup chopped nuts
- 1/3 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon grated orange peel
- Unsweetened cocoa or powdered sugar
- Step 1
COMBINE crushed cookie crumbs, sweetened condensed milk, mincemeat, coconut, nuts, orange juice and orange peel in large bowl until well blended. Chill 4 hours or overnight.
- Step 2
The flavor improves after 24 hours. They can be made ahead and stored in refrigerator for several weeks.
- Step 3
SHAPE into 1-inch balls. Rechill if mixture becomes too soft. Roll in cocoa or powdered sugar. Place on wax paper lined baking sheets. Chill 1 hour or until firm.