Fruit and Nut Bars
- No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 cups Butter softened
- 1 cup Sugar
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups old-fashioned rolled oats
- 1 teaspoon Ground cinnamon
- 3/4 teaspoon Salt
- 1 (27 oz.) jar None Such® Ready-to-Use Classic Original Mincemeat
- OR 1 jar None Such® Ready-to-Use Brandy and Rum Mincemeat
- 1 cup chopped walnuts or pecans
- Step 1
HEAT oven to 350°. Coat 15 x 10 x 1-inch baking pan with no-stick cooking spray.
- Step 2
BEAT butter, sugar and brown sugar in extra-large bowl with mixer on high speed until light and fluffy.
- Step 3
ADD flour, oats, cinnamon and salt. Mix on low speed until blended.
- Step 4
MEASURE 2 1/2 cups dough; chill until later use. Press remaining dough firmly into prepared pan to form a crust. Bake 15 minutes.
- Step 5
REMOVE pan from oven. Spoon mincemeat over crust, spreading evenly. Sprinkle evenly with nuts. Finely crumble reserved dough over top.
- Step 6
BAKE 30 minutes or until edges and topping are lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.